So it's been quite a while since I last posted-life has been so busy! But here are a couple photos of our little everyday happenings lately. Two weeks ago it was beautiful Fall weather with turning leaves everywhere, and I thought it would be the perfect photo opportunity to show how much little Baby is growing!
| 29 and 1/2 weeks |
| Ta Da! |
I feel huge, even though multiple people have told me I'm not, and I truly feel like my belly is bigger every day! It's a good thing we took our picture in the "perfect Fall weather" because the very next week we had a foot and a half of snow..at least! It snowed for three days almost non stop, and it was gorgeous..not so fun to drive in, but so much fun to look at. Of course we HAD to build a snowman :)
I couldn't bend over very far to help haha but Sam was such a sweetheart and did nearly all the work and then let me put a face on it. The next morning our little snowman was almost buried again because of all the snow that fell during the night! It was definitely a worthy "first big snow."
And one of my most favorite things in the whole world are little moments like sitting on the front step in the snow with my Sam and having his arm around me <3
| Sweethearts in the snow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment